We are the World's Most Loved Training Gym with over 270 gyms in 6 countries. Jetts was founded on the Sunshine Coast QLD, and has grown to become a market leader in 24/7 fitness clubs with the highest standards of operation in the industry. We will continue our mission to change the fitness industry for the better. We are a good profit business with no lock in contracts, with the member at the center of why we do what we do every day.
About the Role
As the Club Manager at Jetts Northcote you will manage the day to day leadership of your club, including delivering on operational standards, managing a team, engaging in the community, networking and most of all creating a club environment where all Jetts members are inspired to live a better life. We have opportunities for Club Managers across Melbourne.
A day in the life of a Club Manager is a varied role which gives you the opportunity to develop skills in the following areas:
- Coaching - engage & motivate your team members and your gym members to perform at their best
- Marketing - own your Clubs social media, support national marketing campaigns and conduct local area marketing
- Projects - from time to time, Support Office may ask your Club to participate in pilot projects to innovate and improve our business
- Sales - sell memberships, merchandise and retail products
- Technology - G-Suite, Mind Body Online (MBO) & Kronos are a few systems you will be trained to use daily.
- WHS - partake in audits, safety training and risk management strategies
"Normal" Gym Manager's therefore need not apply as we're looking for a special person to join our team of Ninjas and help us inspire people to live a better life.
We are looking for our next Club Manager who:
- Loves people, health and fitness
- Demonstrates strong leadership - you believe that to get the best from your team you have the lead from the front
- Wants to make a difference in their community and walks the talk
- Is always looking to WOW our gym members every time they train
- Has outstanding communication skills
- Takes out the trash, without having to be asked
- Makes their own fun, they don't wait for the fun to come to them
- Strives to hit their goals and knows how to drive operational and financial performance
- Lives and breathes the Jetts values
Why is Jetts a Great Place To Work?
- Stay strong, fit and healthy with a free Jetts membership available for you to use
- Be given the benefit of giving a free Jetts membership to one of your friends or family members through our Jetts Friends and Family policy.
- Work alongside fun, hardworking and talented people we consider family.
- Take your birthday off! What better way to celebrate your birthday than a paid day off.
- A culture that celebrates success together, has fun and empowers you to be the best you can.
- We are the 13th Best Place to Work in Australia! (as voted by our people)
- Fun. It’s part of what makes us different from the rest. We’re a team of high performers and believe in having fun in everything we do.
- Most importantly, you will be a key person contributing to our purpose that is to inspire people to live a better life!
What essential qualifications do you need before you hit that apply button today?
- Minimum Certificate III in Fitness
- Current First Aid and current CPR Certificates
- Police check & Working with Children check
How do you join the Jetts team?
Please apply with a specific cover letter and resume that helps us to see how you would tackle the key areas required by this role.
See more here www.jetts.com.au