We are looking for 5 energetic and personable instructors for Casual or Permanent Part-Time work in our FS8 Macquarie Park Studio.
FS8 is a never-been-done-before offering that remixes the best elements of Pilates, tone and yoga for a complete, full-body group training experience. FS8 combines the Pilates reformer with mat work, dumbbells and activation bands to deliver a weekly program of workouts designed to enhance muscular strength and endurance, cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, and recovery.
If you're qualified in Certificate 3 or 4 and/or Pilates (mat or reformer) instructor, then we want to hear from you!
Come and join this growing franchise group and work in a fun, team training environment doing what you love.
- Conduct and instruct motivational group classes including components of Pilates (Reformer & Mat), Yoga & Tone
- Build strong rapport with clients and provide excellent customer service at all times
- Assisting with the daily functions, up-keep and cleanliness of the studio
- Assist in new member signing up to a membership and ensuring member retention strategies are followed
- Social Media Assistance
- Manage all daily operational procedures
- Ensure members are performing exercises safely, using correct form at all times, and offering modifications with exercises as needed
- Promote an energetic environment and welcome members by name
- Setup and pack up studio equipment for each class
- Flexible work hours - we have a variety of class times
- Flexibility to work across our other FS8 and F45 studios located at West Ryde, Meadowbank and Rydalmere
- Support & systems provided by our great team of over 20 studios in NSW (F45 and FS8 studios)
- Opportunities for future growth within the new franchise group structure for the right candidate
- Be some of the first to be part of a new disruptive fitness concept
- Close to public transport - bus stops and Macquarie Park train station
- Parking available
- Free training at our FS8 and F45 studios
- Regular staff development with our mentors, to improve your knowledge and skills
- Hourly rate of $35-40 per hour
Skills & Experience
- Must be Certificate 3 or 4 qualified and/or Pilates (mat or reformer)
- Experienced in reformer Pilates is highly desirable
- Must have an up-to-date First Aid & CPR Certificate
- Must be extremely passionate about changing members lives and building a strong community
- Loyal, honest and always willing to go the extra mile
- Passionate about fitness and health
- Highly energetic and can build great rapport
- Keen to learn new skills and continuously self-develop
- Intermediate computer skills for booking in members and data entry
All applicants must submit their cover letter and CV via the 'apply' button.
Only those successfully chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please ensure your contact details are clear and correct.
Contact Phong on 0422 889 279 if this sounds like you and you’re ready to be part of the next big fitness movement!