12 ROUND FITNESS COACH
12RND Fitness training sessions are made up of 12 by 3-minute rounds, professionally designed to combine functional strength and cardio exercises for all fitness levels.
An opportunity exists for a motivated individual to assume the role of a Club Coach and become an integral part of the overall success of our club.
The purpose of this role is to run the day-to-day workouts and to develop a gym culture where excellence and member appreciation are the focus.
- $35-40 per hour (inc Super)
- 20+ hours per week available
You will be required to:
- Run daily workouts.
- Maintain gym facilities.
- Be a valued member of a professional team of coaches.
- Induct new members.
- Report to management.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Possess Cert III and IV in Fitness, First Aid and Blue Card certificates.
- Have great boxing technique, functional strength training knowledge and skills and be able to teach others effectively.
- Experience in group fitness classes.
- Have an energetic, personable, positive attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Be reliable
- Meet minimum fitness level requirements.
- If you love working in a gym environment, have a professional approach to work, and are looking to enhance your fitness career, then this is the position for you!
Send your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.