BPM Fitness brings together team-based high-intensity functional training and technology within a fun, challenging and rewarding environment. We offer our members a unique and fully supervised 45 min interval and circuit-based workout with no set class times.
Our Group Fitness experience is different. Our coaches thrive on delivering individualised feedback and instruction whilst creating a high-energy training zone. If you feel like this is a role you could excel in we would love to hear from you. We are looking for experienced, energetic, self-motivated professionals with plenty of drive and personality to make it a fun and community-based experience.
- Prepare, set up and pack-up for each session - session programs provided by BPM
- Deliver a quality, technique and results-focused workout every-time
- Ensure the studio is always clean and well presented.
- Foster a positive, motivational small group training environment.
- A willingness to work flexible hours (split shifts and Saturdays)
- Manage member enquiries
- Provide a fantastic member experience (in accordance with the BPM system) to assist in member retention and goal attainment.
- Team player, with ability to follow the BPM system
- Supportive and member-focused attitude
- Great communication skills
- Attention to technique and individual needs
- Flexible and adaptable
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Passion for the health and well being of members
Experience and Qualifications:
- Certificate III / IV in Fitness
- Current First Aid and CPR certificates
- ABN & Insurances
The successful Coach will receive a competitive market rate and full training in the product / technology and exercise programming.
Please provide a cover letter outlining your availability, along with a CV.