We're offering a $110K OTE for Club Manager that can oversee operations as well as drive new sales and increase member retention at UFC Gyms across multiple locations.
About UFC GYM
UFC Gym is looking to change the way people view their fitness through our 'Train Different' ethos. We create a fun, motivating and community-orientated culture that aims to help men, women, children and families of varying abilities achieve their fitness goals.
Benefits and Perks
- Package $90K - $110K OTE
- A passionate, energetic and fun culture. It's something that makes UFC GYM different and you'll feel part of the family right from the start
- Learning and development - Supporting and developing our staff is a key priority. We will provide you with the learning and skills you need to build a long term career
- Plus many other perks including complimentary UFC GYM membership (plus one for a friend)
- Opportunities to attend UFC Events and engage with International UFC Athletes.
Club Manager (Sales and Operations) What you bring:
- Manage club operations as well as driving new sales and greater member retention
- Recruitment of appropriately skilled team members, ownership of building team culture and delivering the UFC GYM Value
- Sales Execution focussed on all UFC GYM Key Metrics including Membership Sales, Private Coaching and Merchandise/apparel.
- Ability to Deliver ongoing Sales team training and personal Development
- Lead from the front and ensure the member experience exceeds expectations
- Deliver a Team Culture that nurtures and celebrates team success
- In a competitive industry, have an ability to think outside of the Octagon™
- Target focussed and performance-driven
- Ensure the team is focused on targets by applying a “Never Say Die” attitude
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a Sales & Customer Service focused industry with Team Management experience (4+ years minimum)
- Ability to Manage people (7+direct/indirect reports) in a high volume and fast-paced business environment
- Time Management experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Sound understanding of Marketing and Outreach Practices
- Ability to manage and report on a P&L
- An unrivaled passion for the UFC brand and the Fitness Industry in general
- Must have completed a High School level certificate or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree (desirable but not essential)
- Current Police Check (or willing to obtain)
- Working with Children's Check (or willing to obtain)
If you believe you have what it takes then send your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply now' button below.