Goodlife Bibra Lake is searching for a Personal Trainer to fill a vacant position on our team.
About the business and the role
We are looking for trainers who are passionate about meeting members, creating relationships and helping clients to achieve their results. We want trainers who understand that reliability, punctuality and great customer service are the cornerstones of a great PT business.
If this sounds like you, then we want to meet you!
Rub shoulders with some of the best Personal Trainers in the industry. No experience required - we'll give you all the support you need to become the best Trainer you can be.
As a trainer at Goodlife, you'll have access to:
- Be part of one of the biggest fitness brands in the country
- 2-day Induction covering Sales, Lead Generation, Business Management
- PLUS 12-Week Goodlife Training & Development Program
- PLUS Guaranteed Leads
- PLUS ongoing 1on1 Mentoring by your Personal Training Manager
- PLUS access to a membership base of 1300+
- Industry-leading programs to help you get more clients
- Premium equipment & facilities
- The support of a large, national brand
As a Personal Trainer with Goodlife, you'll have the chance to help change the lives of our members while working amongst a super passionate team!
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- First Aid & CPR
Simply submit your Cover Letter and CV to our Fitness Director via the link below.