As an F45 Coach, you will run industry-leading sessions, assess fitness goals, focus on form and technique, while at the same time inspire a high energy culture.
We have a Brand New Studio Opening in St Albans.
- 1x Full-time 2IC Personal Trainer
- 1x Part-time Personal Trainer
- 2x Casual Trainers.
Are you a fitness professional with:
- experience in delivering high energy group fitness sessions
- sales and retention focus
- outgoing and friendly personality
- championing change in peoples lives
- F45 experience is not essential but highly regarded
Skills & Experience:
- Experience delivering Group Fitness sessions
- Verbal / Animated communication skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours early morning/ afternoon evening/weekend shifts
- Ability to motivate individuals within a group
- Supportive attitude with clients & co-workers
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic
- Passion to serve to improve lives through fitness and health
- Understand "attention to detail"
Culture & Benefits:
- Opportunity in career development
- Assist in new studio opening
- Incentives / Bonuses / Day Trips
- A team environment encouraging your input
- Ongoing innovative fitness system
- F45 Academy courses - learn all there is to know to run an F45 Studio
Qualifications & Essentials:
- Cert 3 & 4 in Fitness
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Covid-19 Double Vaccination
- Deliver F45 High-Intensity Interval Group Training classes
- Motivate gym members throughout the sessions, pre and post-training
- Coach clients in correct form
- Inspire an energetic environment
- Membership sales a must
- Promote F45 in the Community
Be part of an innovative and supportive environment with a long-term career, then apply below.
Send your cover letter and resume now.