F45 Sandringham-Highett is looking for superstar personal trainers /group fitness trainers to join our team.
Get paid $35 - $40 per class depending on experience
Having just moved into our new location at 34 George St into a premium facility with 300 sqm of training space and awesome amenities, F45 Sandringham-Highett has fast become the place to be.
What we are looking for:
Bubbly, fit, passionate personal trainers/group fitness trainers who walk the walk, live and breathe health and fitness and want to work with other like-minded people at Bayside's No 1 fitness destination.
You need to be/have:
- Competent to perform all exercises perfectly and demonstrate how to do them so members clearly understand.
- Knowledgeable about health and fitness, you are always striving to learn more.
- Loud so that members can hear you on the training floor.
- A naturally bubbly personality that engages members and makes them feel special and welcome at all times.
- Professional in your approach all the time so that the standard we have set is upheld at all times.
- Passion for health and fitness and love helping others improve their lives through healthier living and exercise.
- Love to have fun…
This is you…
- Be Punctual
- Be Reliable
- Be Professional
- Be Your Best Always
- Be Fun
- Be Available (to work across the week in the am / evening and on weekends in the morning)
Qualifications / Requirements needed;
- Certificate 3 or 4 in Fitness (or other recognised fitness-related degree)
- Experience training clients in a group environment
- Current first-aid certificate
- Live locally (ideally)
Opportunity for approximately 15-25 hours per week on a flexible roster. More information on the application.
If you are an established trainer with the necessary skills and attitude who is looking to work with a great team, then apply now.
Can train at the facility yourself when classes are not on.. and attend any classes that are not full.
Please send a cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for the role and a copy of your CV. (Mark attention Nathan)