Seeking the Best Talent to be a part of the Best Community
- PT with personality in a group atmosphere
- Build a community amongst like-minded coaches
- Employed gig, bonus incentives and career development
- Be trained and developed by a team with over 25 years experience in the industry, trained Olympians through to NRL players as well as some of the disabled Olympic athletes, so very knowledgable and willing to teach those willing to learn.
- Manager - $50-70k plus bonus and incentives
- Trainers - $32.50-$40 per hour plus an opportunity for additional work in the boutique PT studio next door if the skill set is developed enough.
What we offer you:
Let’s be honest, work needs to be a place that fulfills you, keep that at the heart of our culture internally.
- A brand built on a human touch with a playful side
- A culture that’s all about inspiring people to live an active life
- We like to be normal, not formal.
- Above award wages so we show by doing not talking.
- Opportunity to grow, with 3 studios in 3 different parts of the market we are an evolving brand that can guide you as you develop, so you don't always feel stuck.
- SUPPORT, we listen and try to create a feeling of family within our network.
You’re a raw and magnetic personality with an excellent reputation and your Cert IV in Fitness with experience ideally. You know how to deliver meaningful Group and PT sessions and enjoy working to targets. Inspiring the community to push themselves to new heights which makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. You get a kick out of getting people to those I did it! moments. You love to inspire and you’re authentic when you express yourself. You may already have a following. A+ for you.
Submit your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.