About the role:
As Member Care Manager you're a vital part of the Vibe Blacktown business. In this full-time role, you'll be the first point of contact for all members and guests. You are the shining light within the club driving visitation/retention and a leader to the reception team and others.
Full-time hours are required along with some weekend work.
- Take control of member retention within the club
- Manage, train and develop our Reception and Crèche Staff
- Drive revenue through secondary sales
- Assist with increasing our overall member base growth
- Implement and manage Vibe standards
- Coordinate and manage member events and communications
- Handle cancellation, debt, suspension and member care calls
- Create staff rosters
- Recruit new Reception/Crèche staff (where required)
- Retail management
- First Aid certificate (or the ability to acquire)
- Experience managing small teams in a customer service environment
- High level of computer literacy
- Energy and Passion for the Fitness industry
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Positive attitude
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Salary: $50-$55k annually plus monthly commissions.
Please email your cover letter and resume to Matthew via the link below.