12RND Fitness delivers premium group fitness training. At 12RND Alexandria our objective is to deliver the best possible lifestyle outcomes for everyone who walks through our doors. This is done with a great club culture and our high-intensity group training, scientifically programmed to combine boxing, functional strength & conditioning exercises for all fitness levels.
You will be an essential part of a team embarking on a fitness career journey and play a major role in the development of the club culture. You will part of a team each with an active coaching responsibility in strength & conditioning and boxing development. This newly created opportunity is in the vibrant inner west of Sydney, Alexandria.
What we offer:
- Ongoing training and skill development
- Great hourly rate
- No rent payable
- Great work-life balance
- Free club membership
- Epic social events
- Free onsite parking
We pride ourselves on creating an atmosphere where anyone feels comfortable in our studio and motivated to hit their goals. And if you enjoy the social side then you'll love our monthly social events too!
- Deliver ad hoc one-to-one boxing pad work to members during their 42-minute circuit
- Coach members on form and technique as they cycle through our boxing, strength & conditioning stations
- Build amazing relationships with members and continue to drive our community-centric culture
- Maintain strict hygiene standards in the studio at all times
- Turn up to work with a positive attitude and to have fun!
As our members complete the 12RND circuit, you will assist with one-to-one pad work, strength & conditioning coaching as well as contribute to the overall incredible vibe in the studio! If you love coaching, helping people learn new skills and reach their fitness goals, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Punctual, Reliable, Personable & Hard-working
- Have intermediate to high boxing coaching and pad work experience (someone at a beginner level with the right attitude to learn is also okay!)
- Energy and enthusiasm! This is crucial as you will be required to always be on the move around the studio, bouncing from member to member delivering pad work, coaching and bringing the vibe of course!
- Be driven by excellence and a high standard of coaching
- Enjoy working with people and building meaningful relationships
- Possess Cert III in Fitness (minimum), First Aid and CPR
- COVID-19 certificate (full vaccination)
If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you!! Please send a CV and cover letter to us via the 'Apply' button and we'll get in touch to talk further.