Blue Mountains Personal Training Studios are hiring in Springwood in Sydney's Blue Mountains.
We are adding new shifts to the roster so if you're confident on the gym floor we're ready for you.
If you have a mature head on your shoulders and can take responsibility for helping your clients get great results don't hesitate to apply today!
What we offer:
- Join our dedicated team in well-equipped intimate studio spaces
- Casual role, $32.50 per hour + super
- Potential to grow to part-time or full-time with paid holidays and sick leave
- We don't charge you rent
- All marketing and uniforms provided
- Supportive and fun workplace
- Long term career opportunity, all current staff have been with us for years
Our current Personal Trainers say these points sum up the position:
- Fun role in a great environment - you need a positive & friendly attitude.
- You need to be very customer service focused; able to relate to people on all levels.
- Supportive environment - great chance to be mentored. You'll need to be willing to learn and practice what you preach.
Applicants must be:
- Available to work flexible hours ? including Saturday morning and peak times through the week (mornings, nights or both)
- Flexible in covering other team members shifts while they are on annual leave
- Cert IV in Fitness Qualified
- CPR/First Aid accredited
- Hold current fitness insurance
- Have a Working with Children Check (or be willing to get one)
- You will need a car for reliability, it is an advantage if you live close to our studio in the Blue Mountains
If you meet our criteria, then please forward your resume and cover letter to Adam Grono via the APPLY button.