F45 Training is a team-based functional training program that is taking the world by storm. F45 places a huge emphasis on the ‘three key factors’ of motivation, innovation and results. Our classes are unique, fun and highly addictive which is why F45 Training is currently the fastest growing network of fitness studios in the world!
F45 Training has opportunities to join the team at Kardinya & East Fremantle.
We're looking for enthusiastic, motivating, energetic & customer-focused professionals, who can deliver fantastic results for our clients.
A number of Casual Employment positions are available with hours available from 10 - 25 hours per week.
What We Offer
- A motivated team to work with and inspire
- Career progression for the right person
- A group of F45 Studios we stand by our Core Values and always look out for each other
- Free membership to F45 Training
- Full Training provided
The ideal F45 Trainer must have both Certificates III & IV in Fitness as well as current first aid.
You'll be extremely passionate about delivering a quality fitness solution in a group environment. A positive attitude towards health and fitness is a must, with a strong level of communication skills towards a wide variety of members. You will be part of a fast-growing studio and a strong team of experienced coaches who are all passionate about growing the studio to capacity. Sales will also be part of the role, so experience in that area will be favourable.
Key Responsibilities: Group Training
- Assist in the setup of the studio and equipment
- Ensure the studio is impeccably maintained
- Deliver high-quality onto F45 Kardinya & East Fremantle members
- Develop genuine relationships with our clients and staff
- Bring positive vibes to the team
- But most importantly - have fun!!
- Availability to work early mornings, evenings & weekend shifts
- Cert III (minimum) + Cert IV (preferable) in Personal Training
- Senior First Aid Certificate also beneficial
- All necessary insurances
- Sociable and willing to build relationships with the local community
- Extremely passionate about the F45 brand and changing members' lives
For more information on F45 Training please visit: www.f45training.com.au
If you are an established trainer with the necessary skills and attitude who is looking to take your career to the next level, then please send a cover letter and your CV to Gemma Connor via the 'Apply' link.