Fitness Local is seeking motivated, professional and passionate Personal Trainers to join several of its clubs at Bardwell Park & Dulwich Hill.
Fitness Local values its members and is seeking first-class Personal Trainers who are also committed to their clients and who want to pursue a career in the industry and grow with Fitness Local.
The successful person needs to be passionate about health and fitness, experienced in delivering first-class sessions and committed to assisting members achieve their varied goals.
The successful person needs to be flexible in working hours and days, committed to the highest level of customer service and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Passion for people
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Flexible and willing to learn
- Enjoys working within a team or autonomously
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent exercise prescription and programming skills
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Self-motivated with a drive to succeed
- Achieve client outcomes and goals
- Ability to encourage success in clients
- Passion for health and fitness is a MUST
- Holds current drivers licence and owns own vehicle
- Previous industry experience desirable
About The Role:
- Reporting directly to PT Manager
- Provide exceptional customer service
- PT growth through sales & referrals
- Upkeep of all administration, daily phone calls & client programs
- Meeting and exceeding set targets and KPI's
- Monday - Saturday Roster
- Ongoing support and mentoring
- Minimum qualification Certificate IV Fitness
- Update to date CPR and First Aid
Submit your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.