UFC Gyms is one of the fastest-growing fitness organisations around the world and has a strategic growth plan in Australia and Globally goal to reach 1000 clubs.
We are now seeking an experienced Fitness Manager to support Club Operations and lead our team of coaches and coordinate our club schedule at UFCGYM Parramatta. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and passionate to learn about the UFC gym brand with a true understanding of what it would take to manage and run a successful coaching business within a UFC GYM.
About The Role:
The Fitness Manager at UFC Gym Parramatta will be responsible for:
- Supporting Club Manager across all Operational Areas and delivering excellence in Fitness and Member Experience.
- Recruiting and growing the PT Team and supporting Personal trainers with their individual businesses, helping them achieve maximum profitability
- Training and Development of personal trainers, skilled martial arts coaches and Club employees.
- Strong customer service skills, able to manage member enquiries, complaint handling and problem-solving.
- Development and management of class scheduling and class rostering
- Assess coaches and maintain quality of class delivery.
- Supporting Club on Membership Growth focusing on all UFC GYM Key Metrics including Personal Training Packs, Private Coaching and all revenue drivers of the business.
- Reporting to club manager and head office staff on all Fitness financial metrics and KPI’s.
- Ability to deliver ongoing Team training and personal development to all team members
- Assist the membership advisors with outreach, participating in outreach events, including festivals and other UFC promotions
- Lead from the front and ensure the member experience exceeds expectations, driving Integration of New Members and Visitation.
- Deliver a Team Culture that nurtures and celebrates team success
- Target focussed, performance-driven and desire to grow into Operational Role as part of personal succession.
Fitness Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 24+ months experience in a Leadership Role or working in a fitness management role.
- Experience in running group classes essential
- You will possess strong business, administration and leadership skills. Including KPI setting, delivery and analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Certificate 3 & 4 in fitness
- Current First Aid certificate / AED
- Working with children check
Benefits of the role:
- Enjoy club membership
- Flexible working hours (M-S)
- Ongoing personal development and upskilling
Attractive Base Salary of 60K with clear Succession planning.
Send your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.