A unique opportunity awaits a highly-skilled, motivated, and passionate fitness professional.
A bit about us:
This role provides the opportunity to build on our existing 12RND network portfolio. 12 Round Fitness is an industry revolution. Training sessions are modeled around a 12 round boxing contest and are professionally designed to combine functional strength and cardio exercises for all fitness levels. A unique opportunity exists for a motivated individual to assume the role of Club Manager and become an integral part of the overall success of this exciting venture.
What we offer:
- Highly competitive salary with equity opportunity for the right person.
- Flexible working conditions
- Sales bonuses and incentives
Key criteria to be successful in this role
- Strong experience in sales and management
- Proven leadership ability
- Excellent communication skills and a Team Player
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Passion for fitness and inspiring others
- Skilled at using socials to drive the club’s exposure and member engagement
- Initiative and desire in taking full ownership of all club operations
- Motivated about creating a positive team and club culture
- Lead and manage the day-to-day operations of the facility
- Cert III and or IV in Fitness
- Ensure that member satisfaction and results are the focus.
- Lead daily high-intensity group workouts
- Co-ordinate 6-week challenges
- Meet member retention and sales targets
- Rostering and Training of staff
- Reporting on key performance indicators within the business
- Flexibility in adapting to the working environment in accordance with the clubs need
Salary: $65k Base + Sales bonuses & incentives, along with equity opportunities for the right person.
Are you the one to lead our members, our team, and our business? If so, we look forward to hearing from you. Send your resume AND cover letter applications to Joel Woodward via the 'Apply' button.