ABOUT THE ROLE
Be part of a great team and supportive culture, all while enjoying flexible working hours and training from the industries best! Our development program and mentoring support will ensure you are the best you can be!
Vision Gladesville's goal is to change YOUR life by helping you change as many client’s lives as possible along the way. We are a family at Vision Gladesville and always put our people first. Our trainers inspire their Clients through:
- One on One Personal Training and Group Training Sessions
- Goal Setting and Nutrition Sessions
- Seminar and Shopping Tours
We will take care of all the hard stuff so you can focus on getting clients great results.
- You won’t be required to pay rent.
- Vision will look after all your tax obligations and insurances.
- Vision will provide you with a full 2XU PT Uniform.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
All applicants must have:
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Current Senior First Aid certificate and CPR/AED certification
- A Valid Working with Children Check (WWC)
- Boxing for Fitness Accreditation
- A positive attitude and eagerness to grow and develop with us!
- A genuine interest in understanding nutrition and macronutrients.
You will work with some of the best trainers in the industry to become the absolute best you can be. Here at Vision, we are fully committed to you making a life out the fitness industry.
Vision has an infectious culture, with positive mindset shifts and life-transformations as part of our day-to-day! At Vision, it is our culture that makes us unique. Our studio is filled with vibrant fitness enthusiasts striving to bring out the best in each other, encouraging us to reach our potential every single day.
Send your cover letter and resume to the Club Owner, Nicolas, via the APPLY button.
Meet The Owner - Nicolas Le Rouco
Nicolas is the proud Owner of the Vision Gladesville Franchise and prides himself on the fun and professional culture he has developed in his studio. He comes from a background of elite football (soccer), spending some of his career playing in Brazil, the Uk and high levels in Australia. An unfortunate injury saw Nic's' career end quite early, however, this was the turning point for Nic encouraging him to pursue a career in health and he hasn't looked back since.
Nicolas entered the health industry in 2008 as a Personal Trainer in the Vision Network. Since then he has successfully developed into a young leader becoming a studio owner at the tender age of 23 in September 2012.