12RND Fitness is an industry revolution.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team at one of Australia's highest-performing 12RND Fitness Franchises!
Our high-intensity group training sessions are modelled on a 12 round boxing bout (12 stations, 3 minutes per station) and are scientifically programmed to combine boxing, functional strength & conditioning exercises for all fitness levels.
A unique opportunity exists for an enthusiastic & motivated individual to assume the role of boxing, strength & conditioning coach.
As our members complete the 12RND circuit, you will assist with one-to-one pad work, strength & conditioning coaching as well as contribute to the overall incredible vibe in the studio! If you love coaching, helping people learn new skills and reach their fitness goals, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
As the recent winner of "Best Club Culture" across over 80 12RND franchises internationally, we absolutely pride ourselves on creating an atmosphere where anyone feels comfortable in our studio and motivated to hit their goals. And if you enjoy the social side then you'll love our end of challenge parties too :)
We're based a 5-minute walk from North Sydney station and there is ample free street parking around our studio.
- Deliver ad hoc one-to-one boxing pad work to members during their 42-minute circuit.
- Coach members on form and technique as they cycle through our boxing, strength & conditioning stations.
- Build amazing relationships with members and continue to drive our community-centric culture.
- Support the other coaches on the floor during sessions where required.
- Maintain strict hygiene standards in the studio at all times.
- Turn up to work with a positive attitude and to have fun!
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Have intermediate to high boxing coaching and pad work experience (someone at a beginner level with the right attitude to learn is also okay!)
- Energy and enthusiasm! This is crucial as you will be required to always be on the move around the studio, bouncing from member to member delivering pad work, coaching and bringing the vibe of course!
- Be driven by excellence and a high standard of coaching
- Enjoy working with people and building meaningful relationships
- Meet minimum fitness level requirements
- Possess Cert III in Fitness, First Aid and CPR.
If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you!! Please send a CV and cover letter to us via the 'Apply' button and we'll get in touch to talk further.