12RND Fitness is an industry revolution. Training sessions are modelled around a 12 round boxing contest and are professionally designed to combine functional strength and cardio exercises for all fitness levels. A unique opportunity exists for a motivated individual to assume the role of a Club Head Trainer / Coach.
You will be embarking on this career journey as a Club Head Trainer and Coach and an essential part of the overall success of this exciting fitness venture. This opportunity will be based at one of our newest clubs in Graceville, Brisbane.
The purpose of this role is to run the day-to-day workouts and to develop a gym culture where training excellence, member appreciation, results and community are the focus.
You will be required to:
- Run and coach daily workouts.
- Maintain gym facilities.
- Be a valued member of a professional team of trainers.
- Assist in sales campaigns to increase membership via lead generation, brand promotion, social media networks and out-reach activities
- Execute member onboarding and retention programs
- Participate in technical and personal development activities.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Possess Cert III and IV in Fitness, First Aid and Blue Card certificates
- Have solid boxing and functional strength training knowledge and skills and be able to teach others effectively.
- Experience in instructing group fitness classes.
- Have an energetic, positive attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Meet minimum fitness level requirements
- Be driven by excellence
- Enjoy working with people and building meaningful relationships
- Join the world's fastest-growing boxing provider
- Help drive the success of this new market leader in boutique fitness.
- Rare Full-time opportunity
- Highly Competitive Remuneration
- Opportunity to work directly with the franchisor
If you love working in a gym environment, have a professional approach to work and are looking to enhance your fitness career then this is the position for you!
Submit your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.