We're looking for an ambitious Personal Trainer to join Goodlife Myaree!
About the business and the role
We are looking for Trainers who are driven to build a successful business, passionate about helping their clients achieve results, and who are looking for a long-term opportunity with our Club! We want Trainers who understand that reliability, punctuality and great customer service are the cornerstones of a great Personal Training business. We have members, and an abundance of PT packs waiting to go. We want people who have a great attitude, work as a team, and want to improve the health of our members.
If this sounds like you, then we want to meet you!
Job tasks and responsibilities
Helping people get awesome results!!
Goodlife will start you on the right path with:
- 2-day Induction covering Sales, Lead Generation, Business Management
- PLUS 12-Week Goodlife Training & Development Program
- PLUS proven in-club Lead Generation and Client Building Programs
- PLUS ongoing 1on1 Mentoring by your Personal Training Manager
- Hundreds of Qualified PT leads ready to go
Skills and experience
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- First Aid and CPR
- Fitness Registration (highly regarded)
No previous experience necessary just a great attitude and a willingness to learn from the best in the business.
Job benefits and perks
- Work your own hours, enjoy uncapped income and be your own boss!
- Operate in a brand new, state of the art facility
- Ongoing Training and Development with your Personal Training Manager and industry experts
- Hundreds of qualified PT leads ready to go