Fitstop Albany Creek
We are extremely excited to be expanding our team and are seeking a full-time (or part-time) manager to join Fitstop Albany Creek. Fitstop is a group functional fitness facility rapidly expanding with over 50 open locations across Australia. We have a result-driven, lifestyle-inspired approach to health and fitness. Our trainers provide a hands-on approach to ensure our members are continually progressing and striving to reach their full potential. We are looking for someone who has a genuine passion for health and fitness and wants to make a positive impact on peoples’ lives.
About the role:
Our team is the face of our business; they play an integral part in the day-to-day operation. They are a key component in the growth of our membership base, they are passionate about delivering high-quality sessions and helping our members achieve their results. As part of the Fitstop team, you will be surrounded by a strong and vibrant community, working alongside the Fitstop Albany Creek owners, trainers and our members. Your overall responsibility will be managing and coordinating the operational aspects of the business, with a strong focus on member growth and retention by building and maintaining relationships with members and the local community. In turn, you will receive a competitive remuneration package, workplace flexibility and continuous personal and professional development to advance your career progression.
Qualifications and experience:
You will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Prior experience in sales, marketing and business development
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience and sound knowledge with managing social platforms and community management
- Understanding of day-to-day business operations and willingness to learn
- Previous experience in personal training, preferably group training (preferred but not essential)
- Certificate III (minimum) and IV in fitness
- Flexibility and willingness to step outside the bounds of the role
- Creativity, drive and initiative
- Leadership qualities and able to work well as part of a team
- Genuine passion for functional training (Fitstop members highly encouraged to apply)
- Maturity and sound decision-making skills
- Highly motivated and have a passion to succeed
- High level of integrity.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in joining the Fitstop Albany Creek Family and surrounding yourself with a supportive group environment, then please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to Ben via the 'Apply' button - we can’t wait to hear from you!