- High Member to PT Ratio (huge potential)
- Rent-free time to help you build your business
- FREE leads EVERY week
- Tools and processes in place to help YOU grow YOUR business
- Uncapped earning potential
WHO are we looking for?
We are looking for some fully qualified (Cert 3 & 4 in Fitness) superstars to join our teams across the Gold Coast. Are you positive, full of life and driven by a passion to help and impact people? We want you! We are looking for high-energy, driven Personal Trainers to build their own successful PT business within our club and bubbly, reliable club assistants to help with day-to-day tasks while developing strong relationships with our amazing members.
What is the focus of the role?
As a Jetts representative, you will need an energetic demeanor and exceptional communication skills with a creative and can-do attitude. To be successful in this role you will have outstanding customer service values, high self-motivation and drive. Whilst support and mentoring will be given, as a Personal Trainer, you will be responsible for marketing and growing your business whilst having the opportunity to utilise our facility and member base.
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- A great attitude with a warm and friendly disposition
- Desire to grow your own business and brand
- Capability to generate and follow up leads off the gym floor and database
- Honesty and reliability
- Ability to work within a rent structured role
- Great team player but able to work autonomously
- Passion for your club and our people
- Exceptional communication
- MUST be available to work afternoons and Saturdays
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Certificate III in Fitness (Gym Instructor)
- Certificate IV in Fitness (Personal Trainer)
- Insurance or ability to obtain
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- A passion for health & fitness
- A very strong work ethic & dedication to the role & your business
- An ABN & COVID safe training will be required
- Gym membership
- Access to professional resources
- Fun and caring team environment
- Great member base with community values
- High member to PT ratio
- Opportunity and support to progress and develop your career and business in a progressive expanding company
How do you join the Jetts team?
We only consider applications with a specific cover letter and resume which outlines your experience and how you would fulfill the key areas outlined for this role.
If you are personable, confident, dedicated and ready to establish your personal training business, please apply!
We look forward to hearing from you!