Myzone® is the global market leader in the wearable technology space, built to serve the commercial fitness industry.
Myzone® is an innovative, award-winning digital platform, designed to track physical activity. A hardware, software and wearable platform that uses technology to help people feel good about exercise, providing increased motivation and exercise adherence.
As a B2B supplier, we focus on helping the channel partner maximise the customer lifetime value as a member retention and engagement tool.
Working in partnership with a diverse portfolio of over 7,500 facilities globally, including the world’s leading brands from multinationals to independent operators, this is a rare opportunity to join this small APAC team in a fast-growing, industry-leading company.
We are looking for a dynamic, highly driven, self-motivated executive, with excellent communication skills, a passion for the industry, and proven sales/ account management experience in the commercial fitness sector to join the team. The role is home-based with interstate and intrastate travel.
In this fast-growing business as an account manager, it is your duty to both manage business development activity to create opportunities, and deliver growth in the commercial fitness market, together with managing existing relationships with partners and clients to increase value for the business and customer.
To secure new business in the commercial fitness sector to achieve regional sales targets
Provide a robust onboarding process for new clients
Account management of existing clients in NSW and across Australia/New Zealand including some key accounts, to help effectively implement and grow Myzone in their operations.
To work with customers to create and implement deployment plans such as programme integration, through delivering training and support initiatives which drive usage and ROI for the operator and myzone.
Support events, exhibitions and industry partnerships which promote the brand and drive revenue.
Further, this role will encourage strategic input for sales, marketing, operations, training and product to help develop Myzone’s growth and development in the region and beyond.
The Candidate must possess:
- A passion for health/fitness and technology, with an intimate understanding of the commercial fitness space and latest trends
- Min 2yrs proven track record of B2B sales in the commercial fitness space and/or account management
- Experience of using CRM to effectively managing pipeline and sales opportunities
- High level of autonomy, with strong organisation and planning skills
- Proven ability to create new opportunities, develop and execute action plans
- Proven ability to manage business development and promotional events
- Manage high and multi-level relationships providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication, presentation, IT and reporting skills with the ability to work with high-level executives
- Direct experience of using the Myzone product as a user or operator is a strong advantage
- Committed, Dedicated and flexible to working to grow the business
Please note as a sector-specific role is it is essential that you have experience in the commercial fitness industry to apply for this role.
Submit your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.