12RND Training provides premium Group Fitness classes. Built around functional strength, conditioning and sports-based cardio activities, 12RND Fitness provides the ultimate 'total body' workout.
At 12RND Fitness Scarborough we believe in creating the best possible lifestyle outcomes for everyone who walks through our doors, including you. This unique position will give you the opportunity to work alongside 4x world boxing champion and Australian icon Danny Green. 12RND Scarborough is unique compared to other 12RND clubs around Australia as it is owned by Danny himself.
We offer you a range of benefits including:
- Highly Competitive Remuneration
- Ongoing training and development
- The opportunity to learn from experienced industry leaders
We also offer an exciting team culture:
We work in our runners, get to choose the pumping tunes every day and hold regular members and staff social events! These roles are all about being social with our team, our members and building our 12RND community.
We have two roles available:
Club Manager: Immediate Start
Regretfully, our current Club Manager is moving on and we require a passionate, outgoing, intrinsically motivated, dynamic person to come in and continue to deliver an exceptional service to our customers.
In this Full-Time role, we need you to grow our membership base to capacity as well as managing daily procedures. You'll also be leading by example, by taking a handful of training sessions.
- 38-hour working week
- Contact new leads
- Convert leads to members in-studio after their first session
- Generate ideas for new leads
- Post daily social media content
- Customer care (highlight milestones, birthdays, etc)
- Deal with existing members accounts, suspensions & cancellations
- Manage & roster a small team of Trainers
- Develop a dynamic, top-class training experience
- Ensure members receive a high level of ongoing customer service
- Boost retention by continuing our amazing 12RND culture
- Work towards exceeding individual and club KPIs
- Follow 12RND protocols, systems and processes
Trainers: Contracted Role
In this casual role, you'll run the day-to-day workouts, motivate our members and assist the Manager with sales.
- Passionate about motivating members to push their limits
- Energetic, self-motivated and driven to grow our membership base
- Professional, reliable, goal-driven and attentive to detail
- Full of energy and ready to take on new challenges
- Fantastic at creating a fun & motivating training environment
- Excellent personable skills; both in person and over the phone
- Confident and have exceptional multi-tasking skills
- High initiative and problem-solving skills
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum Cert III in Fitness
- Current First aid and CPR
- Competent boxing pad work
- Previous experience in Group Fitness or Personal Training
- Previous experience in gym sales is preferable
Submit your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.