Snap Fitness is looking for vibrant a Club Manager to start immediately, becoming a part of our amazing team and captaining the ship of this phenomenal club!
- Do you love leading a team, helping your staff to achieve their goals and to develop them as individuals?
- Do you have a history of overachieving?
- Do you thrive off vibrant and lively atmosphere?
- Do you long for a role that has variety, where no two days are the same?
If yes, then this is for you!
In this position, you'll be working in a club that focuses on changing people's lives by focusing on their health and fitness as a whole - not just how much they can lift!
Who Are We?
We are a passionate group of fitness enthusiasts who endeavour to remain accountable, adaptable and open-minded, not just as individuals but also as a team. We love outside-the-box thinking and wear our hearts on our sleeves!
Our vision is to build a diverse, supportive health and fitness community that’s focused on changing peoples’ lives through driving from a place of genuine goodness, integrity and honesty.
Snap Fitness is looking for a driven, outgoing and goal-orientated Club Manager with great sales skills, professionalism, and an ability to provide superior customer service to take the club to the next level. This is a full-time position and is available for immediate start.
We are seeking a fun, highly motivated and sales-driven Club Manager to take charge of our health club with a great opportunity to make it their own. As Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day management and operations of the club including lead generation, sales, management of PTs, and building and maintaining strong relationships with members and the local community.
Who We Are Looking For:
You must be dynamic, forward-thinking and passionate about making a difference to our members and our community, by offering THE best in health and fitness facilities and service.
We have an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic, driven and organised fitness professional. To be successful you must have the experience, energy and enthusiasm to manage the day-to-day operations of a busy fitness club, plus a proven track record of strong sales (Please do not apply without these key criteria). We want people with the vision, attitude, integrity & drive to grow and develop our fitness club with an ownership attitude.
- Sales management - driving sales through local community and corporate outreach
- Marketing management to drive membership growth
- Management of personal trainers and group fitness
- Maintaining gym standards (cleanliness, maintenance, OH&S etc)
- Social media and club management reporting
Skills and qualifications required:
- A successful candidate MUST have the following
- Extensive Sales & Management Experience with ability to achieve KPIs
- Strong industry experience
- A great customer orientated and friendly personality
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills
- Current First Aid and CPR (or higher qualification)
- Cert III & IV in Fitness (preferred)
- Right to work in Australia
- Current Police check
Skills that would be of benefit (but not essential as full training will be provided)
- Business Management experience/qualifications
- Corporate relationship development
- People management experience
- An eye for detail and administration skills
This role is a full-time position with a base salary of $55-69K plus a negotiable OTE of up to $20K.
So if you fit the description and want to work in a fun environment, be part of our exciting and experienced team and open up potential career growth opportunities, then APPLY NOW! (Resume + Cover Letter). Interviews will commence prior to the advertisement ending