A unique opportunity awaits a highly-skilled, motivated, and passionate fitness professional.
A bit about us:
This role provides the opportunity to work alongside professional athletes and build on our existing 12RND network portfolio with the possibility of earning a stake and growing within the business.
What we offer:
- Highly competitive salary with profit share arrangement
- Flexible working conditions
- Career progression
- Sales bonuses and incentives
Key criteria to be successful in this role
- Strong experience in sales and management
- Proven leadership ability
- Excellent communication skills and a Team Player
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Passion for fitness and inspiring others
- Skilled at using socials to drive the club's exposure and member engagement
- Initiative and desire in taking full ownership of all club operations
- Motivated about creating a positive team and club culture
- Lead and manage the day-to-day operations of the facility
- Cert III and IV in Fitness
- Ensure that member satisfaction and results are the focus.
- Lead daily high-intensity group workouts
- Co-ordinate 6-week challenges
- Meet member retention and sales targets
- Rostering and Training of staff
- Reporting on key performance indicators within the business
- Flexibility in adapting to the working environment in accordance with the clubs need
Salary: $95k OTE.
Are you the one to lead our members, our team, and our business? If so, we look forward to hearing from you. Use the link below to send your resume AND cover letter.