UFCGYM Castle Hill are excited to announce a newly developed role of an in-house Marketing Coordinator to take charge of all campaigns and drive this club's continuous growth. The UFCGYM brand is booming in Australia and we are looking to take it to the next level with the recruitment of this role and expand our team to support the brand's long-term goals.
This position is to provide brand awareness and support membership growth by driving various marketing campaigns and other promotional activities to achieve membership growth and profitability for the Company. There are various aspects to this dynamic role. This will include promoting brand awareness, creating and managing lead generation, content creation, executing of projects directed by the Director and General Manager and various reporting to track the campaign's success.
Who we require in this position is someone that is dynamic, creative, can deliver a unique approach, can think quickly on their feet and change direction even quicker.
The focus of the role will be the following however will not be limited to these responsibilities:
- Execution of marketing objective - there is a plan however we welcome new ideas
- Creating and managing the content for Social Media eg Facebook, Instagram, etc - any other platforms, please suggest them
- Managing the website - updating blogs and other post as required
- Ensuring that comments and questions are responded to in a timely manner and regular posts on social media are made
- Direct marking campaigns at the agreed target audience
- Regular reporting on the success of the campaigns
- Digital Marketing experience
To join UFCGYM Castle Hill in this rare, newly created role you will have the following:
- Creative thinking and be happy to explore various marketing options to achieve the desired result
- Experience in Facebook, Instagram etc and their management - or demonstrated knowledge
- Relevant Qualifications or sounds experience that you can demonstrate
- Love of Health and Fitness or enjoy being an integral part of the Community
- Experience/Sound knowledge of SEO, AdWords, etc
If you feel like this role is for you please send your CV via this job ad.