Personal Trainer Traineeship - Make a Career in Fitness!
Become qualified in your Certificate 3 in Fitness whilst working in the club.
Earn while you learn
Learn all aspects of how a Health Club operates working full-time as a trainee on the gym floor. You will also be trained in customer service and sales to assist in these areas when required. Previous experience in gyms and/or sales is desirable but not essential.
You'll need to be available to work when most people are not working, mornings, evenings till 10pm, and weekends.
This role also includes the opportunity to gain a Certificate III in Fitness via our onsite AIPT campus!
The course is online and to be completed in your own time. Practical elements, eg gym floor experience, can be completed during your work hours.
- Core24 will cover the cost of the course*
- Along with online study, you'll have access to our 8-week onsite program
- Access to our staff who teach the course to help you
In this role you will:
- Performing cleaning duties within the club
- Assist members with enquiries
- Consult with customers by phone and in-person
- Follow systems and processes
- Cover all aspects of Club Operations, Sales & Front Desk
What we offer:
- Fortnightly pay
- Gym Membership + weekly PT sessions are provided
- Training with one of Australia's leading sales trainers
- Training in Certificate III in Fitness
- Available for flexible hours (weekends, mornings & evenings til 9pm)
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Like meeting people, listening and helping
- Be a goal orientated person who strives to achieve targets
- Able to follow systems and procedures
- Have the ability to self-manage
- Enjoy exercising and follow a healthy lifestyle
- Have your own transport
If you think this position is for you, please send a resume and cover letter via the link below.
*Course costs are covered provided you remain employed by Core24 for a minimum of 12 months.