12RND FITNESS CARNEGIE GROUP TRAINER
12RND Fitness Carnegie opened in October 2019 & we are hiring for the first time since. We service the Glen Eira council district area & its surrounds.
12RND Fitness is a fast-growing high-performance boxing & strength training concept. Training sessions are modelled around a 12 round boxing circuit and are sports scientifically designed to combine boxing with functional strength and cardio exercises for all fitness levels. A great opportunity exists for a motivated individual to assume a role as a group trainer and become an integral part of the overall success of our business.
We are looking for a casual contractor to fill roster shifts.
The purpose of this role is to run daily workouts and to build a positive club culture where excellence and member engagement are the focus and desired member results are achieved.
You will be required to:
- The core responsibility is to energetically & expertly lead daily group workouts.
- Maintenance of club facilities.
- Be a professional team player.
- Assist the owner in successfully managing sales trials & new member onboarding as required.
- Participate in technical and personal development activities as required.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Possess Cert III and IV in Fitness, First Aid and Blue Card certificates. Punch-Fit or similar certifications in boxing/pad-work valued.
- Have boxing/pad work and functional strength training knowledge and skills and be able to teach others effectively.
- Experience in instructing group fitness classes.
- Have an energetic, positive attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Meet minimum fitness level requirements
- Be driven by excellence & a customer service mentality.
- Enjoy working with people and building meaningful relationships
- Possession of an ABN
If you love working in a club fitness environment, have a professional approach to work and are looking to enhance your fitness career then this is the position is a great fit.
Send your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply now' button.