Are you a Personal Trainer looking to grow your career through a supportive, inspiring environment and professional mentoring? Vision Bangor wants you!
Whether you're an experienced trainer who wants the next step in your career, or you’re looking for a step in the industry, you bring the attitude and we'll help with the rest. Join a team of high performers that will help you be the best version of you through development and mentoring.
WHY VISION BANGOR?
- Casual and Permanent positions available depending on experience.
- Career growth: Work directly with owner Chris Jovcevski who has personally helped over 100 trainers develop their fitness careers
- A supportive culture: Be inspired at work by working in a great team
Plus, we take care of all the hard stuff so you can focus on getting clients great results.
- You won’t be required to pay rent.
- Vision will look after all your tax obligations and insurances.
- Vision will provide you with a full 2XU PT Uniform.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our goal is to change YOUR life by helping you change as many client’s lives as possible along the way.
Our trainers inspire their Clients through:
- One on One Personal Training and Group Training Sessions
- Goal Setting and Nutrition Sessions
- Present Educational Seminars
- Being Role models
- Having a Burning Desire to Develop and Grow into the VERY BEST version of themselves
Most importantly, we are a family at Vision Bangor and always put our people first.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
All applicants must have:
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- A valid Working with Children Check (WWC)
- A positive attitude and eagerness to grow and develop with us!
- Want a CAREER not just a job
- A genuine interest in understanding nutrition and macronutrients.
Vision Bangor has been inspiring the lives of trainers and clients for 15 years. At Vision, it is our culture that makes us unique. We have an infectious culture, with positive mindset shifts and life-transformations as part of our day-to-day! Our studio is filled with vibrant fitness enthusiasts striving to bring out the best in each other, encouraging us to reach our potential every single day.
You will have the chance to work directly with Chris Jovcevski, Owner of the Studio. Over his 12 year career in the industry, he has personally helped over 100 trainers develop their careers in the fitness industry. He has developed 11 Senior Trainers, 9 Managers and 4 Franchise owners through Vision Bangor. He is genuinely passionate about growth and development, which is why he believes the best leaders develop from the ground up.
He lives and breathes health and fitness and is a great Role Model to help you develop you into your best version of you.
Please email your resume/contact details through to our studio director Chris.