UFC GYM MacArthur is opening in mid-June 2021 and this is a great opportunity to join the Personal Training Team! Whether a new or experienced Personal Trainer we are seeking enthusiastic and passionate trainers who want a PT career with the largest sporting brand in the world.
UFC GYM is a fully equipped fitness facility with state-of-the-art strength training and cardio equipment. Our MacArthur facility also contains a 30m indoor Running Track upon which HIIT classes referred to a Daily Ultimate Training (DUT) classes are run each day by our PT's for lead generation opportunities utilising functional training equipment. There is also a dedicated Boxing Bag Area with over 30 hanging boxing bags for boxing and kickboxing classes - which we train you to also deliver. The club also houses a full-sized Octagon for Muay Thai Classes, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) mat area for BJJ and Wrestling Classes all run by qualified skills coaches. With this in mind, UFC GYM caters for both Adults and Children with great potential for multiple revenue streams of income as a PT.
Benefits of being a Personal Trainer (Coach) at UFC GYM:
UFC Gym's motto is 'Train Different' and we strive to create an inspiring gym culture through the recruitment of Personal Trainers who strive to be better every day. We also understand new PT's need guidance when starting out and experienced trainers benefit from upskilling. This is achieved through a program we offer for all PT's:
- Obtain Global certification by UFC GYM through a 5-day training course to teach DUT (HIIT), Boxing and Kickboxing conditioning classes whilst learning how to attract and convert leads into clients.
- Build your PT business within UFC GYM through the support of a dedicated Fitness Manager
- 8-week* development program to help grow your business - whilst we pay you for classes*, as part of the initial stages of becoming a sub-contractor PT whilst you get in front of hundreds of members each week to grow your lead base and PT revenue
Whether a new PT straight out of a course or an experienced trainer our goal is to help you succeed. To get started all you require is:
- Certificate 3 and 4 in Fitness Qualification (or ESSA or Sports Science Degree or similar)
- First Aid and CPR
- Fitness Insurance
- Working with Children Clearance
- Fitness Registration (highly regarded)
- Passion and desire to learn and be successful
CONTACT US TO KICKSTART YOUR PT CAREER TODAY
Send us your CV and contact details with your interest and we will contact you ASAP. Meetings organised daily for candidates. So be quick before these PT spaces fill-up