OsteoStrong - The Ultimate Bio-Hack
OsteoStrong is an international Health & Wellness organisation specialising in bone and muscle density. Our unique system allows individuals of almost any age and level of physical conditioning to improve bone density, strength and balance; reduce fall & fracture risk; reduce back and joint pain and enhance athletic performance.
We are opening our next NSW centre in June 2021 in Manly. We now welcome applications for the key position of Client Coach.
About the role
- Be the Ambassador of the brand & one of the first points of contact for all that enter the centre.
- Running the centre - leading the innovation & development of the local OS & delivering results
- Delight & Guide - Leading the innovation & Development of the client experience within the centre.
- Provide motivation, coaching & counsel where appropriate to the staff & management.
- To act as the first point on inspection & audit & support the team around you to exceed the required standard.
- Client Coach - being able to guide the members on all elements of the operation who come in & experience the Osteostrong difference.
Benefits and perks
- Salary + Superannuation, commensurate with experience.
- Full intensive training on OsteoStrong equipment, coaching, and client engagement best practice.
- Ongoing career development.
Skills and experience
- Clear demonstrated ability to complete tasks
- High level of ownership of detail.
- Highly desirable to have physical fitness experience and certification.
- Motivational Skills; Strong Communication Skills; Multitasking; Problem Solving Skills; Creativity; Performance Management; Ability to Foster Teamwork; Organisation; Ability to Educate Others; Basic Computer Skills; Attention to Detail
- People, people, people - passion for the wellness of others.
The ideal candidate has an interest in training and coaching with cutting-edge technology, based on sound scientific principles.
Find out more about who we are and what we do at www.osteostrong.com.au
Please forward your CV using the link below.