VFA Learning is a dynamic Registered Training Organisation committed to the success and pastoral care of our students.
We are currently seeking a Casual Fitness Trainer/Assessor for our Narre Warren campus.
The position involves providing a high standard of training, assessing and pastoral care to all students as well as a strong attention to detail for all administrative tasks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver face-to-face training for our Certificate III in Fitness cohort.
- Conduct, mark and record student assessments.
- Be a self-sufficient, self-motivated presenter.
- Minimum Diploma of Fitness qualification or equivalent
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40116 (TAE)
- Working with Children's check
- Current Senior First Aid
- Strong attention to detail
- Considerable Fitness Industry experience
- Ability to work autonomously but also enjoy being part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Presenting/educating experience
Please send a resume and cover letter addressing the above criteria to Stuart via the link below.
Applications close 5pm Friday 14th May 2021.