- Want to turn your love for fitness into a career?
- Want to work in the fastest-growing industry in Australia?
- Passionate about helping others change their lives and achieve their goals?
Anytime Fitness is an Australian-owned franchised chain of gyms offering affordable and flexible memberships at over 180 convenient locations across Australia and New Zealand.
By joining one Plus Fitness you can use all of our gyms with no lock-in contracts, 24-hour access*, free membership time-hold, a great range of classes, free fitness programs with ongoing program updates and affordable Personal Training. There is nothing else you could want in a gym!
About the role:
To support our growth and the ongoing demand for Personal Training we are looking for candidates with a strong work ethic, who are passionate about training our clients to give them the ultimate Fitness experience. Working with Anytime Fitness will provide you with a great opportunity to build your business, increase your skills and work in a fun, vibrant environment.
We are committed to assisting you being your best and looking for Personal Trainers who are passionate about helping our clients achieve their Health and Fitness goals.
The Steps required becoming our next star Personal trainer: -
- Apply with a cover letter that describes yourself and what unique benefits you can offer our members. Please attach your CV.
- Be invited to a virtual interview via our Zoom
- If you progress to the next stage after attending our Recruitment Day and you're already qualified as a PT, we will prepare you to begin your new career with Anytime Fitness Dandenong North immediately.
Not Qualified as a Personal Trainer yet?
If you are unqualified we will discuss how to fast track your Certification and future employment at Anytime Fitness Dandenong North.
We also have other roles within our group such as sales consultants, managers & reception for applicants not yet qualified.