About UFC Gym
UFC Gym is looking to change the way people view their fitness through our & 'Train Different' ethos. We create a fun, motivating and community-orientated culture that aims to help men, women, children and families of varying abilities achieve their fitness goals.
What type of people are we looking for?
- Someone who leads by example
- Someone who loves people, health, and fitness
- Someone who wants to make a difference in their community and walks the talk
- Someone who is always looking to enhance the members' experience
- Someone who is highly organised with quality coaching skills
- Someone who can has the know-how to train our members like champions
- Someone who can teach a variety of ages, condition and skill levels
- Someone who can build a community that champions!
Why UFC GYM?
UFC GYM fuses together mixed martial arts with state-of-the-art equipment and traditional fitness. Providing a full range of MMA programming, functional training, group fitness classes, private coaching, personal and group dynamic training, plus youth and family programming, UFC GYM creates something for all ages, fitness levels and interests.
As the first to combine mixed martial arts and traditional fitness, UFC GYM 'Train Different' techniques create an experience that delivers immediate lasting results in a safe and fun environment.
What essential qualifications do you need?
- Minimum Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Current insurance cover - personal liability and public indemnity
- Police check & Working with Children check
Please send a cover letter and your resume to our Management Team via the APPLY button.