About UFC Gym
UFC Gym is looking to change the way people view their fitness through our "Train Different" ethos. We create a fun, motivating and community-orientated culture that aims to help men, women, children and families of varying abilities achieve their fitness goals.
What you bring as a Reception Team Leader:
- Manage front desk duties as well as driving customer service and greater member retention
- Recruitment of appropriately skilled team members, ownership of building team culture and delivering the UFC GYM Value
- Customer Service Execution focused on all UFC GYM Key Metrics including Retail Sales, Overdues Collection and Inventory Control.
- Ability to deliver ongoing reception team training and personal development
- Lead from the front and ensure the member experience exceeds expectations
- Deliver a Team Culture that nurtures and celebrates team success
- In a competitive industry, have an ability to think outside of the Octagon
- Target focused and customer service driven
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a Reception & Customer Service focused industry with Team Management experience (2+ years minimum)
- Ability to Manage people (4+ direct/indirect reports) in a high volume and fast-paced business environment
- Time Management experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Sound understanding of Reporting and Account keeping Practices
- An unrivalled passion for the UFC brand and the Fitness Industry in general
Benefits and Perks:
- Package $50,000 per annum
- Possibility for additional bonuses based on achievement of key performance metrics.
- A passionate, energetic and fun culture. It's something that makes UFC GYM different and you'll feel part of the family right from the start
- Learning and Development - Supporting and developing our staff is a key priority. We will provide you with the learning and skills you need to build a long term career
- Plus many other perks including complimentary UFC GYM membership (plus one for a friend)
- Opportunities to attend UFC Events and engage with International UFC Athletes
- Must have completed a High School level certificate or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree (desirable but not essential)
- Current Police Check (or willing to obtain)
- Working with Children's Check (or willing to obtain)
If you believe you have what it takes then apply now via the button below.