Since 2015 Peek Fitness has helped over 500 clients in 7 Anytime Fitness locations: Leichhardt, Glebe, Camperdown, St Leonards, Neutral Bay, McMahons Point and Circular Quay.
We want Trainers to stay with us long term, so we provide a fantastic work environment and so much more...
- You're an Employee - We pay your Super, PAYG tax contributions and professional insurance.
- Generous incentives - We have a tiered pay structure and bonuses that push you to perform at a high level.
- Flexible Hours - So long as the clients are happy with session times you can make your own hours.
- Work in multiple gyms - Our gyms are close enough to each other that you can maximise the opportunity to earn great money.
- Job security - As your client base grows you'll have the chance to convert to a permanent full-time role.
- Be Mentored by Experienced PTs - You'll receive one on one sessions with one of our leadership team. Throughout the year we will go on training courses as a team to help you stay at the top of your game.
- Opportunities for career growth - With new locations opening every year, we're grooming leaders for the future.
- Female Trainers are encouraged to apply
Check out our team at www.peekfitness.com.au
About the Role
- You have the choice of working at one or more of our locations in St Leonards, Camperdown and Ashfield.
- You'll be taking 1-on-1 sessions for Peek Fitness clients and potentially a group class each week for the Anytime Fitness members.
- You'll review your client's nutrition and program using our Training App and preferred systems.
- A background in resistance training and work in commercial facilities will be highly regarded.
- While you'll receive clients from our marketing efforts, we expect you'll sign new clients from the gym floor and the 'New Member' list.
Skills and Requirements
Experience is preferred, however newly qualified are welcome if they show strong potential.
- You must be available 4 days including 3 mornings and 3 evenings each week
- Cert IV in Fitness, equivalent or higher level of fitness certification.
- Long Term Working Rights in Australia - No Temporary Visas.
- First Aid, CPR up to date.
- Working with Children Check and Police Name Check
- Living close by / access to a car
If you have the right attitude, we would love to hear from you! Please include your Resume and Cover Letter so we can see if you're the right fit for our team.