9ROUND Docklands needs two Group Instructors/Personal Trainers
Your choice - Casual, part-time or full-time - 20 hours/week
Are you enthusiastic, passionate, self-driven, highly energetic, and fun?
Do you have group fitness experience?
9Round is a specialised fitness centre dedicated to serving clients who want a unique, fun, and proven workout that guarantees results. 9Round offers a total body workout through a combination of boxing and kickboxing-based fitness programs that incorporate functional, interval, cardiovascular, and circuit training regimens.
As a 9Round Trainer, you'll help oversee programming, assist with the delivery of group fitness workouts, and help new trials see the value of regular workouts with 9ROUND Docklands.
You'll love 9ROUND Docklands. We provide;
- Comprehensive initial and ongoing training in 9ROUND systems
- Minimum of 20 hours a week - Your choice of Casual, Part-Time or Full-Time employment
- Support and encouragement with ongoing professional development
- Career progression opportunities within the club and within the wider 9ROUND group
We need to see;
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and passion for fitness work
- Outstanding customer service skills
- That you're highly organised with a high level of attention to detail
- That you can successfully work as part of a team
- An enthusiasm to develop your skills and gain additional qualifications
- You have a professional approach to work and client interactions
- Certificate IV in Fitness (including boxing certification) or higher
- Current Senior First Aid certificate and CPR (or higher qualification).
- Must have or be willing to gain police/working with children check.
- Previous experience in membership sales
- Boxing and/or Kickboxing experience
If you can see yourself contributing, advancing and learning with 9Round Docklands then please APPLY NOW!
Send your cover letter and CV via the APPLY NOW button below.