Here’s the thing, not all F45 studios are the same. And the reality is, not all trainers are the same.
They might look the same, but you and I both know there’s something different.
We’re not a ‘Typical’ F45 and as such we’re not looking for a ‘Typical’ trainer. We hire character over qualifications.
The difference for us is this:
- You’re not just looking for a few shifts to just make rent while you figure out your life, you actually want to be part of something bigger and be valued as a community leader and great coach. This is you. You want to be the reason why our members achieve greatness in their life.
- You’re not just someone who says they're ‘passionate’ about health and fitness because it’s great for your ‘gram. You’re all about it, heck, it probably got you out of a rut at some stage in your life. You live it, believe it.
- You’re not someone who is easily confined to your comfort zone. You’re relentless, you’re thirsty for growth, you’re always looking to sharpen, to improve, to get stronger, fitter, get better, even by just 1% every day.
- You’re not someone who isn’t Team F45. This is the best fitness brand in the world. Our members have voted to be F45ers, they want coaches around them who have too.
- You’re not someone who’s had loads of experience but lack the ability to still be coached, and to be humble enough to take feedback and direction.
- You’re not a short-term flake, but ready to spend some time crafting your art and willing to do the right thing, the right way for a long time.
In return, what we offer for the right person
- Uncapped earning and development potential, we don’t cap your potential so we don’t cap your earnings and how you can earn money and knowledge
- Strong leadership and coaching on how you can be a better coach, and loved fitness professional
- Becoming something meaningful to a lot of people, way different to what normally happens in other studios
- Exposure to how the business actually works, growing your skills and knowledge on how to coach, retain and convert members and social media best practice
If all of this sounds like the right fit for you, then I’d love to hear from you. Please note that you will need to hold a Cert III in Fitness to commence work. Please send your resume with a cover letter outlining what makes you different via the 'Apply' button.
Once again we hire character over qualifications. And the rest we can teach you.