Core24 Health Clubs - Mornington Peninsula's leading Health Club chain are looking for Fitness Membership Consultants!
About the role:
This role requires a strong customer service focus and a passion to change peoples lives.
You will need to be self-motivated and pass your passion for fitness on to our members to help them achieve their goals. You'll need to be prepared to work when most people are not working, evening till 9pm and weekends.
The role offers great hands-on training for a Personal Trainer as you will learn all aspects of how a Health Club operates and how to sell results based on peoples' needs.
In this role you will:
- Sell memberships
- Help people achieve their health and fitness goals
- Achieve sales targets and budgets
- Assist members with enquiries
- Consult with customers by phone and in-person
- Set appointments & follow them up (enquiries/referrals)
- Follow systems and processes
- Cover all aspects of Club Operations, Sales & Front Desk
What we offer:
- Fortnightly pay + generous uncapped monthly commission
- Gym Membership + weekly PT sessions are provided
- Training with one of Australia's leading sales trainers
- Available for flexible hours (weekends, mornings & evenings until 9pm)
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Like meeting people, listening and helping
- Be a goal orientated person who strives to achieve targets
- Able to follow systems and procedures
- Have the ability to self-manage
- Have initiative and confidence
- Ability to learn quickly
- Enjoy exercising and follow a healthy lifestyle
- Have your own transport
Previous experience in gyms and/or sales is desirable but not essential. Attitude and personal presentation are most important.
If you think this position is for you, please send a resume and cover letter via the link below.