Deakin, Australian Capital Territory
- Opportunity to work in a world-leading group fitness company
- Competitive remuneration & staff benefits
- On-site fitness studio & free parking
A full-time fixed-term opportunity exists within our Canberra office for a National Launch Coach (NLC). Covering a maternity leave period for twelve (12) months, the role's key responsibilities include account management of our partner clubs with a key focus on getting the licensed programs operating. The role's secondary focus is to work with licensed clubs on strategies to motivate their members to fall in love with exercise.
Les Mills Asia Pacific is a local company making a big impact on the global fitness industry. We inspire millions of people to get moving every week. They engage with us and rely on us for the world’s best group training.
Globally our workouts are licensed by +19,500 partners in +100 countries around the world. We support our partners with research, marketing and new workouts every three months. Our tribe of 130,000 certified instructors bring those workouts to life every day.
- Professional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously to achieve targets
- Proficient in sales, customer service and/or account management
- Previous fitness industry experience, preferably in a club environment
- An ability to identify opportunities to cross/up-sell & promote Les Mills
- Work well in a team yet self-driven.
- Provide tools, resources and support for club partners to ensure the successful implementation of new programs and products.
- Create and nurture relationships with new and existing licensees to further develop partnerships
- Guide and educate club partners using market research to engage members, improve club operations and to retain as long-term customers
- Represent Les Mills Asia Pacific at industry events, tradeshows and seminars in a professional manner.
As the right person for this role, you will be passionate about health and fitness, be open and willing to grow and collaborate within a dynamic team. You will be adaptable, have the ability to work independently and love a challenge. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are required as the position is predominately client-facing.
You’ll join a team of individuals who are excited and passionate about the power that group fitness has to change people’s lives. You’ll be ready to learn the skills and knowledge to take that passion and transmit it to our existing and new club partners.
Why should you apply?
- Salary package and benefits - above industry standard
- Significant ongoing training and support
- Exciting team culture - generous and frequent social/team events
- On-site workout space powered by Les Mills Virtual
- A recognised 'Great Place to Work' - committed to being an employer of choice.
Submit your application via the APPLY button today.