12 Round Fitness is an industry revolution. Training sessions are modelled around a 12 round boxing contest and are professionally designed to combine functional strength and cardio exercises for all fitness levels. A unique opportunity exists for a motivated individual to assume the role as Personal Trainer/Coach and become an integral part of the overall success of this exciting venture.
The purpose of this role is to run the day-to-day workouts and to develop a gym culture where excellence and member appreciation are the focus and results are achieved.
You will be required to:
- Run daily workouts.
- Maintain gym facilities.
- Be a valued member of a professional team of trainers.
- Assist the manager in carrying out sales campaigns in order to increase membership via lead generation, brand promotion, social media networks and out-reach activities
- Participate in technical and personal development activities.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Possess Cert III and IV in Fitness, First Aid and Blue Card certificates
- Have boxing and functional strength training knowledge and skills and be able to teach others effectively.
- Experience in instructing group fitness classes.
- Have an energetic, positive attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Meet minimum fitness level requirements
- Be driven by excellence
- Enjoy working with people and building meaningful relationships
If you love working in a gym environment, have a professional approach to work and are looking to enhance your fitness career then this is the position for you!
Submit your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' link.