We are looking for a highly motivated, dedicated and experienced Group Fitness Trainer to join the team at F45 Training Bella Vista.
F45 Training is focused on three key factors; motivation, innovation and results. We are looking for trainers that carry the same attributes and truly care for the health and well-being of our clients.
As an F45 Trainer, you will be running industry-leading HIIT sessions, whilst guiding and encouraging members to use correct technique and form and assisting members in reaching their goals.
Job Task and Responsibilities:
- Sociable, kind, caring, eye for detail
- Deliver F45 High-Intensity Interval Group Training Classes
- Continue to build the community culture of the studio
- Promote an energetic environment
- Deliver instruction in the F45 Terminology
- Ensure clients are using correct form and technique at all times
- Attend to and know of any injuries
- Provide a welcoming and supportive environment
Skills and Experience:
- Cert III OR Cert IV in Fitness
- First Aid and CPR certificate
- Outstanding time management
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Work well in a team environment
If this sounds like you and you are ready to embrace the F45 culture of team training, life-changing then apply today!
Send your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.