Join our mission to help people perspire to greatness! Crunch Fitness is the original ‘No Judgments’ gym and is world-famous for fusing entertainment and fitness with over 300 locations worldwide. It is the fastest-growing big box gym operator in Australia and is aggressively growing in membership and locations.
With growth comes opportunity! Crunch Fitness is looking for an energetic and driven Club General Manager who is passionate about inspiring a team to relentlessly deliver on the Crunch Way. Serving thousands of members and guests each day will be a highlight, creating a positive club culture and growing a strong member-base will be the reward; this role will empower you to climb to new heights in your career.
As a Club General Manager, you will get to apply a hands-on approach, leading from the front with a focus on member engagement, delivering on service standards, driving goal performance and supporting key offerings including Rest and Recovery, Personal Training and Group Fitness.
Member engagement and member service delivery means being proactive and fully integrated into all stages of the member lifecycle. This includes you interacting with members at all touch-points including at reception and on the gym-floor, handling all member communication and feedback and ensuring a safe, fresh and clean club environment at all times. To drive membership growth, you will be responsible for executing effective sales and marketing plans, these include in-club initiatives, outreach programs and community events and activities.
One of the best parts of this role, you get to recruit, up-skill and motivate a high-performance team to successfully work together to achieve goals and create a winning culture.
You will be inspired and supported by a Regional Manager and Home Office team who will provide you with constant training, development, tools and initiatives to ensure you are a success in the role. This partnership will drive results and will be the force behind the successful execution of the Crunch Way. Your active involvement and focused effort will reflect high-level engagement, great member satisfaction, membership growth and exemplify what “greatness” is in your club.
If you are ready for this role, you will have:
- Experience in engaging with people
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Great customer service experience and skills
- Proven ability to drive goals
- Sales and marketing knowledge
- Good emotional intelligence
- An open mind for learning new skills/ways
- A passion to change lives through health and fitness
- Hard-working, committed to the greater good
This role will offer you:
- Genuine involvement and contribution to the health and wellbeing of our community - we believe ‘We Save Lives’
- Personalise development plan - induction, on-boarding, training and learning for the role
- Leadership Learning and Development Program - mentoring to assist with your career development
- Career advancement - promotion opportunities for you to grow with us
- Monthly Bonus Incentives to reward your success
- Reward, Recognition and Employee Benefits Program
- Access to Crunch Fitness clubs globally
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please send your Resume with a Cover Letter answering these questions;
- What specific experience do you have that qualify you for this role?
- Why is this role right for you at this time in your career?
- What has attracted you to Crunch Fitness (and the Fitness Industry)?
Click the apply now button.
Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency required for this role.