We are looking for an experienced Personal Trainer at Winston Hills, Toongabbie and Wentworthville Anytime Fitness.
As a personal trainer with Anytime Fitness, it is your responsibility to provide a comprehensive one-on-one educational fitness program that promotes a health and fitness program through realistic goal setting and education. Produce independent exercisers by providing them in-depth information on equipment usage, lifestyle management, and ultimately, how to design their own personal fitness program
- First 6 months rent FREE;
- Rental model only - not a paid salary. Rent after the initial period is $220 per week; (your commitment is 1 x 45 min class and doing the club orientations);
- A low competitive Personal Training environment; and
- On-going support from management to help build your success.
Skills & Experience:
- Cert III & IV in Fitness;
- A clear Police Check and Working with Children Check (must be maintained at all times);
- First Aid & CPR;
- Exercise instruction, program writing, client fitness, and body composition testing;
- An understanding of the human body, anatomy, and physiology;
- Outstanding Customer Service skill; and
- Sales experience.
- Outgoing, friendly, and confident demeanor;
- Able to maintain a balance between the growing individual client base, whilst also contributing towards building a positive club environment and retaining members;
- Have an attitude of mutual cooperation amongst all the staff, fostering a positive teamwork approach;
- Patient, courteous listener, willing to spend time and show a genuine interest in all clients, members, and prospective members and clients; and
- A polite and respectful attitude towards clients and staff.
- Conduct all Personal Training Sessions at the gyms and maintain regular and professional client contact and at all times and in accordance with the Anytime Fitness Systems;
- Conduct 1 x 45-minute class a week and complete all club orientations as assigned to you;
- Maintain and provide evidence of Public Liability and Professional;
- Indemnity Insurance;
- Responsible for all paperwork required to set up personal training and for cancellation of all payments once required;
- Provide the highest value of service to each and every client;
- Write individualized programs consistent with clients needs and goals;
- Conduct complimentary fitness assessments when required;
- Attend staff/training meetings when required;
- Maintain a high level of personal presentation and professional standards; and
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures provided to you.
Submit your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.