Sweat Cave Fitness is on the search for a coach who is ready to make a difference. We are not a 'typical' fitness training studio and as such are not looking for a 'typical' coach.
This is where you come in... we want you to make an impact!
You understand that it's not the member's job to connect with you, it's your job to find a way to connect with them! You'll understand that each members ability and goals are different and you'll help them work towards them. What works for one, doesn't always work for another.
Whether you are new to the industry or come with years of experience, we welcome your hunger for growth and enthusiasm to learn.
Key duties include...
- Greeting new clients helping with check-ins
- Reading through (and understanding) Pre-Exercise Questionnaires
- Taking ownership & delivery of pre-planned sessions
- Demonstrating and talking clients through each exercise
- Explaining how each session will run
- Set up and packing away of equipment/cleaning
It is of particular importance that you're able to work autonomously and build relationships.
Looking for career growth?
There is an opportunity for the right person to be mentored and equipped to step into a studio managerial role & to run our Sweat Cave Fitness Bali Retreats (should they re-open post-COVID).
- Cert III in Fitness (Cert IV preferred)
- Current First Aid & CPR Certifications
- Police Clearance
- Prior Group Fitness experience preferred but not essential
Submit your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button. We look forward to hearing from you.