12RND Training provides premium Group Fitness classes. Built around functional strength, conditioning and sports-based cardio activities, 12RND Fitness provides the ultimate 'total body' workout.
We offer you a range of benefits including:
- Highly Competitive Remuneration
- Ongoing training and development
- The opportunity to learn from industry leaders
We also offer an exciting team culture:
We work in our runners, get to choose the pumping tunes every day and hold regular members and staff social events! These roles are all about being social with our team, our members and building our 12RND community.
In this casual role, you'll run the day to day workouts, motivate our members and assist the Manager with sales.
- Passionate about motivating members to push their limits
- Energetic, self-motivated and driven to grow our membership base
- Professional, reliable, goal-driven and attentive to detail
- Full of energy and ready to take on new challenges
- Fantastic at creating a fun & motivating training environment
- Excellent personable skills; both in person and over the phone
- Confident and have exceptional multi-tasking skills
- High initiative and problem-solving skills
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum Cert III in Fitness
- Current First aid and CPR
- Competent boxing pad work
- Previous experience in Group Fitness or Personal Training
- Previous experience in gym sales preferable
Submit your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.