Are you a true health and fitness professional with the ability, agility, and skillset to work across a variety of roles? One Fitness Brighton has a very unique opportunity that utilizes your ability and skill in an industry that we are passionate about.
About One Fitness:
One Fitness has been looking after the health and fitness of the bayside community for 24-years. We have a reputation as an industry leader that is always at the forefront of industry trends. Our job satisfaction keeps our team members working with us for years.
This unique opportunity requires you to:
- Conduct personal training sessions
- Coach small group training session (12 and under participants)
- Consult with our members about their health and fitness goals
- Communicating with current and potential members, aligning them with the appropriate One Fitness programs to achieve their goals
- Manage appointments
- Manage your client’s memberships and personal training products / programs
- Assist with day to day operation of a customer-focused health club
We are looking for you to be:
- Passionate about health, fitness, and wellbeing
- Experienced in women’s health and fitness, pre and post-natal
- Experienced in specialized composition training for women
- A culture carer who enjoys working within a team to achieve results
- Available and understand the traditional hours of the fitness industry (5:15am starts, split-shifts etc.)
- Able to start with 20 hours p/w then build to 38 hours a week.
We would love you to have:
- Solid experience working in the health and fitness industry
- Experience and understanding of elite customer service
- Experience working in women’s health
You really need to have:
- Cert 4 in fitness or the appropriate health science degree
- Have current registration
- Have current insurance for personal and group training
When you join the team you get:
- Not just a rewarding job - you become part of a leading professional team that will continue to enhance your ongoing development
- A free One Fitness membership
- Free group One Fitness personal training
- Ongoing job and industry professional training
- A truly unique opportunity to grow as a fitness professional where you are valued and encouraged to step beyond your comfort zone
ATTENTION: This is not a rental position. We are not falsely advertising a job and then asking for money for you to rent space. You will not be sent onto a gym floor to generate your own income. Our unique employment model is the reason why our average job duration is currently at 5+years. We nurture our fitness professionals so that we all grow as a team.