One Health & Fitness is EXPANDING.
For a long time now One Health & Fitness has been the leading 24/7 Full-Service Health Club in the North.
We’re not interested in casuals or rental trainers that have to juggle multiple roles to survive the fitness jungle.
It is time to get serious on your career, income and life balance.
We are a dynamic, vibrant, community-based club with over 2500 members that need YOU. Located in South Morang we offer 24/7 club access, multiple group fitness studios, separate ladies’ gym and our Brand New soon to be launched O-ZONE. We’ve renovated during the closure and we will be bringing our spin on a fresh functional training area incorporating heart rate training.
About the Gig
- We’re looking for a charismatic and knowledgeable Fitness Professional with a genuine desire to help their clients achieve their health, fitness and wellness goals.
- Build and maintain a community in South Morang and achieve your individual KPI’s
- Set the standard for outstanding member CARE on the gym floor.
- Develop, deliver and continually improve member programs.
- Provide vision, delivery and direction to the O-ZONE Coaching Zone.
- Mentor, empower and supervise gym floor staff.
- Perform dynamic and motivating individual training sessions to members.
- Administration, mainly member retention, follow up, sales and reporting.
- Co-ordinate and deliver 8 and 12-week challenges.
- Maintain a positive and inspiring social media presence.
You’ll deliver exceptional PT sessions and help create the vision for and deliver quality O-ZONE group training experiences - initially outdoors during our current restrictions, with the uniqueness that’s given you the edge over the rest, and leverage your personality to help members experience physical, mental and emotional breakthrough moments. You’ll be empowered to build true community.
You’re inspiring with a magnetic personality, plus the required Cert IV in Fitness, working with children and current First Aid. You know how to deliver meaningful PT sessions and enjoy working to targets. Inspiring our community to push themselves to new heights makes you feel good inside. You’re a unique individual who also enjoys being part of a team, feeling supported and guided when needed.
What we offer you
- An excellent salary package and Work-Life Balance.
- A well established and highly regarded brand in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne.
- A culture that’s all about making exercise-friendly, fun and focused
- Free membership to One Health & Fitness for you and your family.
- Paid training and regular personal and professional development
- Supplied uniforms, gear and gadgets.
- Fun and dynamic environment. If our team is happy, our members are happy.
Sounds like you?
We’d love to hear from you! Upload your Cover Letter and Resume to us by Monday, November 2nd.