12RND Fitness offers the latest in High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) Boxing and functional strength. Workouts are designed around the format of a 12 Round boxing contest and are professionally designed to combine boxing skills and drills with functional strength training and sports-based cardio exercises with heart rate technology to maximise results FAST!
Join the FASTEST GROWING BOXING + STRENGTH PROVIDER IN THE WORLD
Working as part of a high-performance team across two 12RND clubs, a unique opportunity exists for a skilled Personal Trainer and Boxing Coach to become an integral part of the overall success of 12RND Fitness.
Hours required are 10 - 15 hours per week, with potential for more.
Attractive hourly rate, no rent!
Our Coaches are an integral part of the 12RND experience, offering support, education and guidance to our members. They are highly trained in the skill of boxing to ensure that you have the opportunity to develop your skill through one-on-one padwork each and every workout.
The role is very physical in nature, “hands-on” and lots of fun. You will be required to demonstrate exercises, get down, encourage and motivate clients. Another big aspect of the role is instructing boxing skills and pad-holding with clients.
- Run daily HIIT workouts
- Ensure members get the workout of their lives
- Maintain gym facilities as required
- Contributing to our club culture
- Provide pad work and coach members on boxing skills
- Conduct free trials and assist in the sales process
- Be a FUN & engaging people person!
- Boxing Certificate or Boxing Coach training, significant pad-holding skills
- Functional strength training knowledge & skills
- Ability to teach others effectively
- Experience in conducting group fitness classes
- Be fit, naturally outgoing, confident and energetic and have the ability to pad-hold and catch punches for 3-5 hour shifts.
- Enjoy working with people and building meaningful relationships
- Punctuality and flexibility with hours including some weekend shifts
- Certificate 3 in Fitness (Cert 4 desirable)
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Have outstanding customer service skills
- Preference is to live close to the area, Car (& licence) is desirable as we need someone with the ability to get to the studio on time and early starts
If this sounds like you please apply by submitting your CV and short cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.